Top Ten WTF? US Sex Laws
Posted by invizweb on July 6, 2008
Jessie Whitfield wrote for the College Times:
1. Oral sex is illegal in 18 states, including Arizona.
2. In Virginia, it is illegal to have sex with the lights on.
3. It is illegal for husbands in Willowdale, Oregon, to talk dirty during intercourse.
4. Sexual intercourse between unmarried couples is illegal in Georgia.
5. Engaging in any sexual position other than missionary is illegal in Washington, DC.
6. In Connorsville, Wisconsin, it is illegal for a man to shoot off a gun when his female partner is having an orgasm.
7. In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, it is illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
8. Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal in Florida.
9. It is illegal in Utah to marry your first cousin before the age of 65.
10. Sex with animals is perfectly legal for men in Washington state, as long as the animal weighs less than 40 pounds.
Originally found here.
This entry was posted on July 6, 2008 at 8:11 pm and is filed under Civil Liberties and Social Justice, Current Events, Human Sexuality, Internet. Tagged: bestiality laws, eccentric, gun laws, incest laws, sex laws. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.