Archive for April, 2009
Posted by invizweb on April 18, 2009
Posted by invizweb on April 15, 2009
Posted by invizweb on April 13, 2009
– The show opens with a recap of last week’s closing angle when Batista came out to make the save and joined the HHH/Shane team against Legacy for the match at Backlash, where the winning guy gets the belt. What a fucking mouthful.
Opening Segment: Batista returns to little kids cheering.
– He calls out Randy after a recap of how he was put out of action. Apparently his other injuries, which were mentioned at the time were retconend out. The WWE Time Machine strikes again. His words come out as hollow.
– Shane comes out to answer the challenge? No. He claims that he should get Randy since he, his dad, and sis were attacked. He is so f’ing scripted. He should also use Just For Men, Touch of Grey blend.
– HHH comes out and its a shit-eating contest as HHH claims everything is related to him somehow.
– Vickie comes out now. He sets up a handicap match with HHH/Batista/Shane vs Cody Rhodes/Ted DBiase (Jr). Why is the heel GM helping the faces?
Rey Mysterio (RAW) vs Evan Borne (ECW)
– If Even didn’t get an intro I would have thought this was a Superstars squash.
– Rey wins with a 619, and a Swan Dive.
***1. MVP (SD) drafted to RAW
Posted by invizweb on April 12, 2009
Damnit. Why must I be condemned with the power to communicate with animals? Other heroes can fly, run at sonic speeds, and mimmic animal pwoers. All I can do is understand them. Sigh. Its been a crazy morning nonetheless.
I woke up this morning, alone in bed again (double sigh). Why can I not have a warm body pressed to me when I awake? I guess its good when you have a precocious daughter that has a knack for knocking a door down.
\”Mommy, mommy, come quick,\” Nami yelled. \”The Easter Bunny is in the garden laying eggs.\”
OK. That piqued my interests somewhat. Thus I quickly got dressed and walked into the small garden of our apartment building. Lo and behold there was a little brown furball laying an actual egg in the garden. Then I realized it had a flat tail.
\”Turn around,\” I proclaimed. Thought so. It was just a platypus that escaped from the Central Park Zoo, wearing cocktail waitress\’ bunny ears. \”Why are you wearing those ridiculous ears?\”
The little platypus looked down trodden.
\”Good grief,\” I exclaimed. \”Did you not see a certain animated film that came out in the last few years? You dressed as a bunny is as awkward as me teaching you to act like a tiger, or crane, or mantis, or Jackie Chan. So why do you want to be a bunny today\”
And so it squeaked on for a few minutes.
\”What do you mean nobody likes a platypus?\”
The furball pointed its poisonous nail-thingy (spur) at me.
\”In the wild, you know, that spiny thing protects you from dingos and other predators that will try to tear your throat open. Sure, you were born and raise din captivity but seriously now…\”
It was downcasted.
\”Listen. Pregnancy is tough sometimes. Why don\’t I call the Zoo, and they will pick you and your egg up?\”
You would think after that, my day would have less excitment. But no, now a spiny anteater with bunny ears is in the garden.
\”OK, I said this to a platypus this morning, so i will give you the short version…\”
Posted by invizweb on April 7, 2009
Below is the amazing match between Lelo and Marshall from April 4th, 2009 from British Columbia at the 24th North American Challenge. Don’t blink. And prepare to rewind. This is something that is probably once in a lifetime.